Finally, a blog set up by a blog NOOB. Haha, I had never thought of a day when I would actually create a blog, but here I am. What 'inspired' me to create, was a batch of people who I really need to vent my anger about. So ya, thanks to them.
Today was FAIZAL's brithday, thanks to Miss Div, I had to rush down from SB to FC5 and get ready the cake, and present. I had nothing planned, everything was improvised, guess I used what I had learn in DADP. I was really glad that Faizal liked everything, and I want to thank ALL who came down and celebrated with him. After that, when to union to settle some Poly 50 stuff and back up to SB again to attend Sports Club AGM. Really boring, but get to see some good looking people, so it was ok. (I have to let Jeremy scan first...those who know what I mean) Then waited for Jia Hao and Izzaty to come out from DMIT AGM. After that me and Zhen Hui met up with Zul and headed JP to eat Fish n Co.
Here comes the part where it just spoils the entire day. A call from a certain someone, asking me to mass msg at 10 plus to inform all that the schedule had been change. And I am not even the secretary or in-charge of admin. Never-ending, they are just...nevermind, those who know will understand.