Guess what? I left my laptop in union yesterday. Only when I reached my doorstep then I remember about it. Smart right.
Anyway, today was a fruitful day I guess, slacking around. Ended class at 10am, then my friends and I went down to Marina's Breeks for their student meal. Its quite nice, I can bring you there if anyone wants to go, but 12pm-5pm on weekdays. After that we had to kill about 5 hours of time before we disperse, so we went to Gloria's Jeans while I shopped with Jeremy for Dineth's graduation present. 3 hours more to kill, so we went to the arcade at Suntec. We spent 2 hours there, fun, joy and laughter. It was really dumb. Around 6pm, I went off with Jeremy and on the way, Jeremy's phone died, and he has no contacts of his friend who he is meeting. He started panicking, "like in class, when he acts". Dumb funny...hahaha.
I went to meet the EXZEs to celebrate Nas's Birthday at The Cathay. We went to have dinner at Anston. We were the largest group of people as well as the noisiest group there. But it was fun. It has been a while since EXZEs has met up, even though not the whole group was here, but we still feel united. Pictures will be updated soon, wait for it!
I need to go do research for term paper already. Chow.