2 hours of sleep in 48 hours Imagine that. Plus a 100% of my grade presentation after 2hours of sleep. First group to present for ACSM, 8am. The two fucking bitches, sorry it was that bad. Shoot questions that we cannot answer. During consultation she did not tell us anything about it. Blame us. But whatever, I done with that project, no more looking at her face anymore. When to northlight school after that, it was fun compared to last week. I made friends with the students there, and they let me forget the fact that I only slept 2 hours. When back to school to help Miss Chang to be participants for her class facilitation till 10pm. Once I reached home, I fell dead on my bed. I was that tired that I could not even wake up for lecture today. My mum called me like more than 10 times, I could not wake up. Slept to 12pm.